What do I do if I didn't receive a WorkStep email?
If you or another user didn't receive an email from the WorkStep system, consider the following:
- Check to see if you have opted out of WorkStep emails from your WorkStep Account page. Login to WorkStep, then select "Account" from the right-right navigation.
- On the Account page, confirm the email address listed is correct.
- Check your Junk folder. If WorkStep emails are being sent to your Junk folder, make sure you add email@example.com to your safe list.
- Search your inbox for any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, sometimes these emails are missed.
- Ensure your internal IT team has not implemented any firewall or whitelist stipulations that would prevent WorkStep emails from arriving in your inbox.
Questions? Reach out to our support team at email@example.com